my kittens!! ♥

my kittens!! ♥
how cuteee!! ☻

Sunday, 27 May 2012

ohhh

sorry i hant been blogging in a while, but so far today my life has turned to shit! my friend and this boy who fancies me slept at mine last night, this morning my friends bike had been nicked!!!! :o i almost died but i found out she lied to my mum, i told her to bring it down the alleyway and she told me it was fine and that she had left it out for ages before and it didn't get nicked, but she told my mum that i told her to leave it outside!! bitch. anyway this boy called Bradley (baggy) really fancies me and was like all mardy coz i wont go out with him, I was like for fucks sake, I',m out with Toby!!!!1 arrggghhh he kept hugging me all night and stroking my leg and everything!! it was really awkward coz i kept having to say, baggy, get off me!! :'( on the up-side I'm off into town later with Lottie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment